The GameStack Ecosystem consist of number of services and tools which aims to discovery web3 gaming for gamers and to aquire new users for web developers and guilds.
The key component of the GameStack Ecosystem is a GameStack Market - a cross-chain marketplace for Web3 games. It solves the visibility problem for both gamers and developers. Our product will offer the missing piece for gamers for an easy game scoring and onboarding. Game developers will benefit from our effective marketing and analytics tools. GameStack Marker is a friendly, yet complex service that automatically tracks ALL Web3 games, including closed beta, alpha, and test launches, so developers can focus on the product and users and not on updating their title profiles.
GameStack services allow you to get comprehensive information about decentralized games to discover, research, play and earn. For professional participants in the blockchain games market, GameStack provides a complete infrastructure to launch, promote, analyse, develop and support own GameFi projects.
The GameStack service ecosystem includes:
- GameStack Market - a marketplace for blockchain games
- GameStack Explorer - data driven cross-chain exploration and analytical technology behind all GameStack services. Enableing additional possibilities and tools for gamers, investors and developers
- GameStack for Developers - a set of tools for GameFi developers for managing and promotion game projects, aquiring new users, getting feedback, analytical tools. Free of charge basic version and advanced PRO version
- GameStack for Guilds - a set of tools for managing and promotion game projects portfolio, aquiring new users, getting feedback, analytical tools, portfolio valuation management, analysing new projects. Free of charge basic version and advanced PRO version
- GameStack for Investors - in-games cross chain asset management service with advanced tools for individual investors and professionals including analytics, reports and data APIs